twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, June 28, 2012

SETTING UP for EXPANSION

I've found this on the web and I think I have to follow this kind of SET UP.  For sure it will be my SET UP A.



It is really hard to have an expansion if you don't have the people who can help you do this.  

 An Internet cafe is a good company to start and it can bring in some major revenue if you know how to run it well and have a technical person on your team.  For those of you wanted to have an INTERNET CAFE business follow this simple guidelines from ehow.com-set-up-internet-cafe









11 comments:

  1. Thanks we are currently undergoing expansion and this lay-out is useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to have one too but our area now is fully saturated, I need to consider another area and maybe this lay-out as well to maximize space, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have our own internet cafe, it was able to provide us pretty good income. But after a year we have to let go of it and transfer the management(and income) to my in-laws. After three years of being in the business, they decided to closed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember when I was in college when we make this stuffs through IKEA application. the more it is arranged, the more convenient for customers and convenient for business transactions as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Putting the computer units at the center is also possible. Just like what you can in the computer shops inside the malls. But that layout you found looks neat and viable, so why not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice.. it would be better if you could relocate the door at the rear into the a little bit on the center fronting the isle in the counter..that could still give you more room and even add more stations..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Space expansion is needed for a growing business and of course more capital.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would pay a professional to do this. It saves a lot of time, money and headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The physical layout of a business affects to a certain degree the capacity to earn profit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Layout looks nice and good. I wish I can start my own cafe business.

    ReplyDelete

 

Thanks Visitors

Powered By Blogger
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedlaws of copyright
iCafe Blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...